Health & Safety
Our Health & Safety procedures kick in long before the project starts on site. Our stringent policies and our coordinated approach to Health & Safety are valued by our customers more than ever before.
- It is the Safety Policy of Tom Briody & Son to minimise the risk of accident to our drilling teams and to all those with whom we come in contact.
- We have an up to date safety statement outlining how we manage safety in our business, as required by law.
- All our employees have completed the relevant, up to date Health & Safety courses
- To ensure the safety of all personnel:
- We conduct a risk assessment of the potential hazards on site before the project begins
- We complete site specific risk assessments
- We communicate all relevant details to our specialist drilling teams
- We ensure that regular meetings are held with representatives from each third party we work with to ensure a coordinated approach to Health & Safety on larger sites